Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Well It is what it is

He filed, and so it starts.

But to be honest, I want it to. I just didn't want it now.

A small part of me latches on because of the fear of the unknown.  Also I know I could deal with my issues with him in therapy.

But in the long run, when I am looking back on this in 5 years I know I will say, it's a good thing we split.

We get along so well, we could have made it another 3 years at least. Shit we could have made it 10. But in the end we will both be happier. So it is what it is.

I just hope he stops letting people use him. I guess that's not supposed to be "my problem" anymore. Or his mommy and family issues. And there in lies my problem... how do you help someone who doesn't want your help.

And it is MY problem. He is the father of my children and one of my best friends.

Urg

More than a decade but we grew apart, too far apart.

I really hope he finds happiness. I know I will, I am a mother I can get through anything with dignity and strength for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment